 Trains / 20328
    Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House" —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Sounds great for NGLTC and great fun too! Hopefully other places will see the example and we may see the idea expand! Maybe I'll get a chance to visit someday too :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com Jain's Guide www.wildbrick.com Start (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House" —Frank Filz
   (...) It's definitely good to see the example expanding. Remember PNLTC did this last year... I hope we manage again this year because it's a lot of fun (and it was real cool that the place we did it at was 5 minutes from my apartment). Frank (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House" —James Trobaugh
   (...) I remember, and was lucky enough to get to see the PNLTC mall layout in person. That was the major inspiration for me pursuing getting a space for the NGLTC, I just had to find the right opportunity and the right mall. This one is very new and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ga)