 Trains / 20325
  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) I saw that they were really old pictures but if you look at the menu of ILTCO, you will see that it is the sane small pic as the one on Shop@Home, so therefore they had other pictures of the version that was to be released. Also, I noticed (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) Ah assumption, we meet again. Actually all the ILTCO pictures were images that I took myself as part of the sneak peek process (thus the reason the third straight was left off). I wanted to make sure that ILTCO was the first group in the world (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)