 Trains / 20321
    Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC —Rick Clark
   (...) <snip> (...) "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" Hey, before you go souping this baby up, remember that for a model of an inspection car, slow is particularly appropriate. In my opinion, most LEGO trains spend way too much of the time going way (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC —Travis Kunce
   Thats a terrific point. Too bad watching this snail at full throttle is is like something like watching grass grow. I actually was going to pull the motor out and give up, but nice people at Lego are sending me a replacement engine. So for now the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)