 Trains / 20318 (-5)
  Re: DCC reversing loops

Dean, I am sure that is a very good system you have worked out there but for my part the need to do it all in Pure Lego somehow seemed less important once I had steeled myself to cut open those motors and install the decoders! Besides, I don't have (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

I am proud to announce that the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be getting their own store front at the Discover Mills Outlet mall (same mall as the LEGO Outlet store) just outside of Atlanta. The mall has agreed to give NGLTC an empty (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.general) !

  Getting myself on solid ground (after 2 plane flights)

Try & ship the lego in the picture below, its like $25 in a box, theres over $300 worth just sitting there, covering my bed! I'm happy to say I'll be able to show off more MOC's soon, as I ALSO have THREE packages of my own lego coming, over $50 in (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Train buffers

(...) I only have the single buffers, but from analyzing the dat file of 4022 and comparing with my buffers, the ruond shapes seem identical. I think I've made this part sometime long ago, but for some reason it was never submitted. It is probably (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC reversing loops

(...) Darn, I forgot to mention that to isolate the track take a sheet of paper. Standard photocopy paper works well. Cut it into quarter inch strips. Then place it between the track and you join it. Then use your nail and cut of the excess. Do this (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact