 Trains / 20313 (-10)
  Re: DCC reversing loops

(...) I did a dual reversing loop for our club layout. You don't need to cut anything. You can do it all lego pure. (URL) picture will show how to connect that unconnected inner rail to the proper power. Use a standard track connector and then use a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

(...) Yep, that's correct. The photos I sent ILTCO were very prelim pics. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Development Manager - N. America LEGO Direct (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Thing that happen when you are on holiday...

Hi all, When I got home today (from a well deserved vacation in beautiful France) I recieved a message to congratulate me with the Lugnet Cool Site of the Week. Wow! Thanks for all who voted. Jeroen (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  10128 Level Crossing on Shop-At-Home

10128 is now on Shop-At-Home: (URL) to be available in early September for North America and early August elsewhere. US $50 325 Pieces Looks like it comes with three straight tracks, not two. -PD (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(...) Wow. Doing a period layout is just too cool. We (MichLUG) have talked about it, but that conversation has never gone far. I also really like the track layout going all over the place. Neat. The fact that the layout was able to get away from (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Train buffers

Does anyone have both the single train buffer from the seventies and the double train buffers (4022) ? Are the shapes of the round buffer identical ? Why am I asking this? I have just received a couple of single train buffers and I want to create (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  DCC reversing loops

I am sure I saw someone writing about reversing loops but now I can't find it! Anyway, this is what I did this evening in about 10 minutes. I cut both rails of a straight track section being careful to get the cuts aligned then did another cut (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(...) Now that is really impressive. The pictures look great, but I would love to be able to set up an RCX controlled layout with reversing loops, etc. Now, if I could just afford those RCX's... :-( BTW, my compliments on the layout. Wonderful job. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  MOC: European old timer trucks from the fifties

Hi all, after a visit (URL) of this cool site with hundreds of European oldtimer trucks> and building machinery, I got inspired to do my own Lego® truck in a similar style. (URL) Such kind of trucks have been used for any transport purposes over (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  a few more 'Challenger' pictures

I uploaded four more pictures to my Challenger folder, but these are pictures of the real thing. The Challenger visited the Twin Cities last Summer, and I had to see it in person. As you can tell in the pictures, it was *pouring* rain that day, but (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact