 Trains / 20305
MOC: European old timer trucks from the fifties
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 00:04:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

after a visit of this cool site with hundreds of European oldtimer trucks and building machinery, I got inspired to do my own Lego® truck in a similar style.

Such kind of trucks have been used for any transport purposes over long distances.

This one is a heavy tri-axle tipper truck.

Both trucks share one quite important detail: the mudguards over the front wheels (which are so characteristic for this kind of trucks has been done with parts from classic space. The 2x1 plate with two “antennas”. After finding this solution the rest of the trucks has been done in a few half hours...

More pictures will be available in Brickshelf as soon as this folder gets moderated.

Leg Godt!

my homepage: