 Trains / 20292
  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

(...) front (...) the (...) well, you can only sit on that kind of inspiration for long. Here it is... the motorized version (beta .01a) Vose Inspection Car. (URL) Vose is powered by a custom fitted drag wire connected micro motor housed in the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

(...) <snip> (...) "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" Hey, before you go souping this baby up, remember that for a model of an inspection car, slow is particularly appropriate. In my opinion, most LEGO trains spend way too much of the time going way (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

Thats a terrific point. Too bad watching this snail at full throttle is is like something like watching grass grow. I actually was going to pull the motor out and give up, but nice people at Lego are sending me a replacement engine. So for now the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)