 Trains / 20284
  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

Cool inspection car! Definitely captures the look of the original, especially with the use of the curved wedges. It's hard to use those in a prototypical model, but you definitely got it. As for powering it, I don't know where you could stuff the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vose Inspection Car MOC

hey thanks... i didn't want to use the snot on top, but without the top of those long wedge slopes, there was the option of making it work, or buying the parts off bricklink. In the end i'm not sure but I think that the studs only in the middle is a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)