 Trains / 20272
  Re: Segregation is finally abandoned on the Burlington Northern

(...) I've never done any modelling apart from Lego. So these pictures are my real laypout. I started using non-lego like this when I began a round-the-room track and realised it was too impractical to build lego scenery. I use the conventional (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Segregation is finally abandoned on the Burlington Northern

(...) <snippage> (...) Just a thought, would you ever consider writting an article on combining Lego trains with 'conventional' model railroad scenery for perhaps lego.com/trains or maybe trains.com? I'm sure both 'traditional' model railroaders and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Segregation is finally abandoned on the Burlington Northern

(...) yes I would ... and be happy to do so ... and how do I? .. or who do I send it to? (...) yes I did ... but it crashed into all the scenery!!! Only half-kidding ... but even long engines like my Alco PA-1 have clearance problems ... but I have (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)