 Trains / 20270
20269  |  20271
Subject:
Segregation is finally abandoned on the Burlington Northern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:59:15 GMT

Finally the "equal but separate" facilities stricture of the "jim crow" laws
have been abandoned.

http://www.thelimeybrit.com/writing/plessyferguson.php

Here on my Burlington Northern EMD F9 with streanliner consist all minifigs can
enjow the journey together.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/942?r=1151774387

Comments and crits welcome.

I'd like to thank all the BL traders who have helped me get the parts together
over the past couple of years. Particularly Toastercat - you know who you are!
Thanks BL and thanks traders. Great service.