 Trains / 20259
  Modified (and improved) "Challenger" model

I first posted this a while ago: (URL) the last several weeks, I've come up with some improvements. I redesigned the 'guide' mechanism, instead of using the small train wheels I'm using cut (gasp!) pieces of Technic flex tubing. This allows the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)