 Trains / 20254
  Cargo Train 4512 missing decals

I received the Cargo Train yesterday and built it late last evening. I didn't find the decals. I emailed Lego Direct and should hear a response Monday. I'm not too worried about getting the decals. From my experiences so far, LD is great with (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Cargo Train 4512 missing decals

In lugnet.trains, Bert Waters made another grammatical error: (...) I wouldn't be so embarrassed if I weren't sitting here not working on my research methods homework instead of obsessing over a poorly written sentence in a Lugnet post. BW (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.trains)