 Trains / 2021
  Re: Remote switching points

(...) *snip* Christian - You're on the right track (pun) here...my best results for a remotely automated point were to implement a system similar to what you described. I used a 1x6? black technic linking plate to do this - that's the kind with (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Remote switching points

(...) Pictures of some sort would help. I think it should be a web page. If you send me the pieces (pics, and the above text, maybe the rcx proggie), I'll put together a page for it on (URL) lego.gerf.org is not functional yet. I plan on adding a (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)