 Trains / 20204
  Re: 7-wide mania continued......

(...) than I expected after reading James' idea. Hope to see these in action really soon! (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7-wide mania continued......

(...) the shovels. Looks like you achieved a slight overhanging lip at the edge of the shovels beyond the sidewall of the car. (...) Nothing like real bricks to showcase the design, style, and physical "feel" of a construction. I think Ben's (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7-wide mania continued......

(...) Hi James, that is right: the shovels have an overhanging of a quarter of the height of an plate which is in metric system 1/4 x 3.2 mm = 0.8 mm per each waggon side. This is a very useful side effect, because by doing so I can put plates (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)