 Trains / 20143 (-20)
  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

(...) after lots of positive feedback (via mail, at 1000steine and Lugnet) concerning my first atempt of a rendering, I have continued and now finished a whole train with 6 different waggons. When moderated all waggons will apear here as single (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC had a modest 8x13 layout in Durand Michigan this past weekend. Featuring models by Jason Spears, Larry Pieniazek & Chris Leach, this show was a fun & relaxing show for everyone. Lots of Town buildings & Train creations to see, so check it (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !

  10027 Arrived downunder

Hi my 10027 the Train Engine House has arrived here down under in australia. Looking forward to building it and showing it off, from viewing the box, and instructions there are a lot of features, like a vise, lathe, drill press, overhead lighting (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tanker revision

That's the stuff. Very modern in appearance, nice and slick. Better than the Eurotrash version <gdr> Cheers, Kevin. (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Speed controller modifications

(...) John, Try this (URL) This (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Speed controller modifications

Has anyone tried replacing the train speed controller chip (LM317 I think) with any of the pin compatible higher current ones? I have noted that with large numbers of train cars requiring multiple motors in multiple locos to push/pull them along, (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Real brick building of James Mathis designs.

Hi all, For some time, I have been working on building James Mathis' Danish train design. It is slightly different because I couldn't get all the pieces, but it's still pretty close to the original design, I think. The result can be seen at my (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: New LUG in Saint Louis

(...) No not necessarily I had originaly set CMLUG up as MO wide but for right now we will go only by GtwLUG (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Track diagrams

You can check out a few the SCLTC has done here: (URL) been backlogged and so I haven't been working on our more recent layouts, however. - Thomas Michon Webmaster, SCLTC (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New LUG in Saint Louis

(...) Does this negate the CMLUG? JOHN (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.castle)

  MOC Truss Bridge(s)

I should have more and much better quality photos in a week or two. In the meantime... (URL) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  New LUG in Saint Louis

As a result of this post: (URL) we here in Saint Louis have started up a LUG called ..... (With great fan fare) Gateway LEGO Users Group or GtwLUG. We are about 6 members and are currently making plans to display at the 2003 LEGO Road Show (date and (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Hi Ben, Your render from POV-Ray is extremely well done! Congratulations. It is beautiful. Kevin (...) visit (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

hi! toll!! hoffentlich folgen noch viele weitere modelle! bye/tschuess thomas (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Alco FA and FB 2

Hi all, I finally made 8-wide versions of my Alco FA-2, and built a new FB-2 to go along with it: (URL) few notes: -windshield is based on John Neal's design, though without the downward cant -the rear grills are SNOT pieces that hang off the roof (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !

  Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Wow. For a first time render this is so nice! With landscape and everything. Cool! CU, greetingz... Jaco (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  My first rendering of a CAD-model.....

Hi all, this is probably my first posting ever in Lugnet.cad and the reason, why I visit this part of Lugnet now, is quite obvious: I have finished my first ML-CAD model (after an existing design in real Lego bricks) last week and yesterday I (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Coastline

I was looking for the Jim Morrison minifig reciting "Moon Light Drive" to Ray Manzerick minifig, at which moment the band The Doors was formed! I think this was on Venice Beach though, ah, close enough! SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

  FS: 7722 Train Set, missing parts

Found: a 7722 Battery Train Set, with box, instructions and some unidentifiable paperwork. Missing a 1x1x1 clear circular plate, a 1x2x1 red ladder piece and a red Train Direction Switch; may include some extra parts. I've built the first (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: California Coastline

(...) One of my fave parts of the layout, that's what I think. I especially like the crazy surfer cars... rods, buggies, big trucks, etc. You just need a VW van and a woodie and some guy screaming "where's Gidget!" (er, maybe that's the wrong era? (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact