 Trains / 20135
Re: Track diagrams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 05:44:04 GMT

You can check out a few the SCLTC has done here:

http://www.scltc.org/pages/layouts/explorers.asp

I've been backlogged and so I haven't been working on our more recent
layouts, however.

- Thomas Michon
Webmaster, SCLTC

In lugnet.trains, Santosh Bhat writes:
Hey everyone, long time since I posted in here.

Is there a collection of track diagrams anywhere? of say when the various
clubs put together a display, theplan view of the tracks and wiring up to
Transformers?

Whilst looking at photos is good for the building inspiration, It'd be
interesting to see just how the trains are run, on what loops and how
junctions and yards are configured.

I'll check the various Lego Train clubs first, but I was wondering if there
were any others that may be hidden elesewhere?

Thanks
Santosh