 Trains / 20082
  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) with dark red paint? ;-) Check out these two pics: (URL) that it is dark red I *really* like it:-) JOHN (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-)

(...) Hi again John! (...) To be honest: I did not noticed it, but was used to too dark red by my old Olympus camera..... But still I think your building talent oversteps your talent to get ultrarare bricks in quite huge amounts in your hands. And (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.trains)