 Trains / 20078
    Re: two MOC trains —Joseph Woolley
   (...) I especially like the white with red windows! ...and the low profile belly on the cars ...and of course the innovative walk-way between the cars. I can't wait to see it in action! (...) I like this picture for the comparison between the high (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: two MOC trains —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks! It took me a while to figure this walkway out, the first versions got stuck sometimes in the curves, crashing it, but I've ran it for over 100 laps (with curves and switches) without problems after the last revision. You'll see it soon (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.trains)