 Trains / 20078
Re: two MOC trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:37:11 GMT

BrickBuy wrote:
I've almost finished two trains I've been working on. Some tinkering and
tweeking will be done soon (and some intertior work)

A 6 wide high speed train (fantasy), some deep links:
[snip]

I especially like the white with red windows! ...and the low profile
belly on the cars ...and of course the innovative walk-way between the
cars.  I can't wait to see it in action!

[snip]
here is one more deep link to my ever expanding basement layout:

I like this picture for the comparison between the high speed train and
the yellow belly.  It shows how sleek the high speed train is, and at the
same, the size and power of the yellow belly.

// Joe
Oh yeah, nice tables <snicker>