 Trains / 20073
  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

In the words of Big Kev - I'M EXCITED! I see lots of trans-black - are those quater cyclinder panels in trans black on the police station? - lots of wheels in grey, 6 wide trucks and some interesting new slopes. Looks like some nice sets coming up. (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

(...) Well, in the past it usually was: one year the police get new equipment, the other year it's the fire dept. that gets "it". So anybody seen the 2004 sets yet? :-) /\/\ark "gonna spend lots o' money on these" de Kock (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)