 Trains / 20053
  Black train wheels, red axles

I recently aquired a 7745 (great train, incidentally), but one thing about it surprised me. All the wheels (except on the motor of course) were black with red axles. The instructions nor any photos I've see of this set have this. So is it some (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black train wheels, red axles

(...) Hi Peter, that topic has been discussed several times before in 1000steine.de and lugnet.train, so check out for e.g. this old posting: (URL) seems that TLC has been short with black pins in middle of the 90ies. In those days they brought out (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.trains)