 Trains / 20018
    Re: Parts I wish TLC made —David Laswell
   (...) Amusingly, your custom switch tracks appear to have the exact same spacing as the ones that John posted at the beginning of this thread. He appears to have dealt with the fragility problem by bridging the split with a 4x6 plate. Granted, it's (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Parts I wish TLC made —Jeff Christner
   (...) I think in order to maintain the correct distance between parallel tracks in layouts constructed with regular LEGO track pieces, anyone making these would have to use the same spacing. I think it allows these custom type pieces to be more (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Parts I wish TLC made —John Barnes
   I used a 48x48 stud base plate as "form" to mount the points (switches?) on while they were being "processed". The error in the track change switching arrangement must be a lot less than 1 stud as nothing seemed to bow or strain during the placement (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.trains)