 Trains / 19971
  What's the difference between 139 and 139A

I wonder what the difference is between set 139 and 139A. When TLC makes small changes to a set, they usually do not change the set number. I see that the electronics block is slightly different, but wonder if there is a functional difference? I (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What's the difference between 139 and 139A