 Trains / 19958 (-5)
  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I don't think our club has any problem with oxidized track. But some of our club track is pretty grimy. I mean actually, visibly grimy. Probably, it's 10 years worth of electrical carbon and finger oil and dust, combined to make a quite non- (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I had the same thought. Here's a few more I did last night of the point at which the motor's wheel touches the rail. They're a bit closer. (URL) surprised at how small the point of contact is, but it does explain the incredible reliability of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

One more followup from Zonker, with pictures - - - I've spent the evening jousting with bad bits on my hard disk, so no progress on the web page tnight (it's only half-ready...) BUT, I did take some more pictures, based on the discussions here. Most (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego track cleaner

(...) That is cute ... and psychedelic! (...) ... and makes mine look a bit tame. Time for a rebuild! Any ideas for mechanical operations ... or a vacuum cleaner etc? (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Vertical lift spans (was: Re: drawbridge

(...) OK, this is similar, but first take a walk down to the local auto repair shop and see if you can look at a 'cats cradle' type auto hoist. Here is my description. It involves one string to lift one end of the span and another string, which is (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact