 Trains / 19956
  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

One more followup from Zonker, with pictures - - - I've spent the evening jousting with bad bits on my hard disk, so no progress on the web page tnight (it's only half-ready...) BUT, I did take some more pictures, based on the discussions here. Most (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I had the same thought. Here's a few more I did last night of the point at which the motor's wheel touches the rail. They're a bit closer. (URL) surprised at how small the point of contact is, but it does explain the incredible reliability of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)