 Trains / 19933
  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I've used a Centerline track cleaner for years with my N-Gauge trains. Their products are well designed and well made. And the people that own the company are a delight to deal with and always ready to strike a conversation at shows. But I have to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

I don't think our club has any problem with oxidized track. But some of our club track is pretty grimy. I mean actually, visibly grimy. Probably, it's 10 years worth of electrical carbon and finger oil and dust, combined to make a quite non- (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)