 Trains / 19928 (-5)
  Re: Lego track cleaner

(...) This sounds interesting and fun. (...) Any chance of a picture soon? (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) And they still get added. I think there are something faulty with the configuration of your news reader. It seems to add a lot of HTML or other code to translate some carachters. Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: drawbridge

(...) Regarding the bridge: How do you disconnect the rail when it's time to raise the bridge? That was a very odd way to raise it BTW, I've never seen that before (but then again I don't have a fetich towards bridges as of yet). And you have waaay (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego track cleaner

In lugnet.trains, Steven House writes: any other contraptions out there? Yes, I built a machine that is all battery powered. It consists of a double bogie (truck) vehicle which carries the battery box. Underneath is a spinning nylon bristle brush (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego track cleaner

(...) Very cool, and very bright ... think I might modify mine to include a cloth based second pass ... any other contraptions out there? (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact