 Trains / 19912
    Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Aw, man, but it's all about the coolness factor! Why do something by hand that can be done by a machine? Even if it's more work or costs more money. :) I thought it looked pretty spiffy zipping around the track*. And look how much dirt it (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market? —Kevin Maynes
   (...) <snicker> ;) <snip> (...) If it were me, I don't think I'd use Goo Gone.. while the Centerline site claims it doesn't leave a residue, I've read on an indie model railroader's site that it does. I might just stick with isopropyl alcohol.. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market? —Richie Dulin
   (...) Perhaps you could buy three track cleaning cars and solve the problem in one pass? ;-) Or maybe the manufacturer could make a triple rollered track cleaner? I know I can buy safety razors with three blades, so it is not without precedent! (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)