 Trains / 1987
Re: 13V ~ port on 12V transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:19:11 GMT

Sonnich Jensen wrote:
This means, that now when we have 230V in Europe (European Union standard as
it is between 220 and 240V and whitin the limits), that it will be app 5% more
~almost 14V.

Well we are still running at 240V (officially 230V) using the 15% upper
limit.

I have never checkid it, but the 741 (740, 742) is only a transformer
basically and some diodes?

Possibly, the transformer to get from 230V to 13V and the diodes for the
rectification for DC.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170