 Trains / 19865
  Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)

Good points John. I recall the first time I got KRR duty and I nearly pulled my hair out! And that same reaction came from most of us. I think we were a little (read REALLY) uptight that the trains elements might get broken etc. But after a while we (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Crowd Control (was: Train Layout Tables)

With the NGLTC kids area we too removed the train elements from the play tables. When we had the train parts on the table there was always some bigger kid that would hog the engine and controller, then we'd have send someone over to police the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)