 Trains / 19834
  Re: Train Layout Tables

This is a good idea. I have been in the process of documenting the new tables being used by the NGLTC, we used them for the first time in March and they worked great for us, they are light weight, setup quick, have built in plexi holders, velcro (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Train Layout Tables

(...) Sounds cool. Thomas Woelk emailed me this link, to a project of his using LDraw: (URL) didn't have LUGNET posting set up on the computer he was using at the moment. That site looks like it has a great calculator for converting dimensions (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.suggestions)