 Trains / 19827
  Re: Lner A4

(...) Thanks larry. (...) I would have loved to put in a main rod! But as you guessed turning was the problem. (...) At first that is exactly what i wanted to do. But the length between the front and back drivers made the flanges ride up and off of (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lner A4

Lewis Valentine wrote: > This engine was incredibly hard to find pictures of. Which suprised > me since it is still the steam speed record holder. So the tender is > even harder to find images of. Are they? The Mallard is in the centre of York (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.trains)