 Trains / 19821
  Re: Crawling out from the woodwork again.

(...) The funny thing is I never gave it much thought. I'd assume its more of a freight style. The only missing part would be the side doors which I will revisit sooner of later. The concept for this boxcar was to make a matching boxcar for my (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Crawling out from the woodwork again.

(...) Boxcars *are* freight cars, so I may not be following you when you say 'it's more of a freight style'... (...) When I first saw it, I thought the recessed panels might be doors. If so, it would sort of resemble an all plug door car... rare but (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)