 Trains / 19768 (-5)
  BoxCar - v2

I have updated my boxcars. Feedback both here and in private gave me the ideas necessary to make a much nicer car. Sliding doors, roof details, and improved ladders. (URL) :) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) MOCpage - (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Limited Edition 10020 Santa Fe #00010

Hard to Find Lego Limited Edition 10020 Santa Fe #00010 was aquired about a year ago. Wanted to know if there would be an interest if I put it on Ebay Feedback gladly welcome... (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: height standards... ?

(...) (URL) is a basic design, based on that of tom cooks, the wheel and coupler design is his, the rest is new. i still need to add a under body so the design WILL change :P the 4 door design will go as a "lego" car as for a 8 door car will go as a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: height standards... ?

(...) agreed (...) agreed (...) or the something is TOO short! :) (...) I haven't posted in a while and I was feeling a bit cheeky. Chris -- (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

(...) Wow, there are a LOT of very nice design elements in that deceptively simple looking coach. You are a very clever builder! Chris -- (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact