 Trains / 19732
    7 wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels —Dirk Meier
   Hi James, I really appreciated to see my hi-res pictures referenced by you. So it was very very useful to upload such big images... The idea to use this as a roof element is congenial. Hope you get enough of them! I'm sure that Ben Beneke will love (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 7 wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels —James Mathis
     (...) Very useful to view the hi-res. I think I will learn many potential techniques and become inspired by elements and constructions in the pictures you show. Thanks for posting the hi-rez. (...) Not many at Bricklink. I have a few only: 5 black, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 7 wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Hi James, Hi Dirk, as supposed by Dirk I really loved the 7wide passenger cars. Not only because they are 7wide, but because of their great design. I really like the solution James found for the undercarriage. Perfectly done! Same with the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)