 Trains / 19734
Re: 7 wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes:
Hi James,

I really appreciated to see my hi-res pictures referenced by you. So it was
very very useful to upload such big images...

The idea to use this as a roof element is congenial. Hope you get enough of
them!

I'm sure that Ben Beneke will love this idea much more than me, because you
realized a 7-wide train by this.

Keep on your good work, James!

Let the bricks roll

Hi James,
Hi Dirk,

as supposed by Dirk I really loved the 7wide passenger cars. Not only because
they are 7wide, but because of their great design. I really like the solution
James found for the undercarriage. Perfectly done! Same with the face sides.

I think I might own 4 showel parts so far. For a 4 wheeler I need just 16 more
of them now....

Although I loved some of the images that have been given as link here, it still
has been a pain to download them with an average rate of 4k/second... So I
myself still would love to see no 400k++ pictures allowed at brickshelf. Or at
least it would be great if they were downsized to a midsize between thumbnail
and full picture (as done at the 1000steine galleries).

Leg Godt!

Ben