 Trains / 19728
  7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

This picture gave me an idea: (URL) for the street lamp. Thanks to Bruce Chamberlain for identifying this element for me. I was stumped. Now, how to possibly use this scoop hinge element for a roof? I like this piece for the curved end does not (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

I think you're certifiable, James! Wow, that's awesome!! I never would have thought to use that element in that way. Now, how are you going to find that many of them to make the model in the ABS? -Tim (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

Jeez!!! You'd have to clear out every shop on Bricklink and then some! Cool design! -Stefan- (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

(...) Is that 'shovel' element in any of the new "Designer" sets? Very cool idea, James (as always!)... And, it would oh so easy to convert to 8-wide! ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7wide Passenger Car Roof uses Shovels

(...) Wow, there are a LOT of very nice design elements in that deceptively simple looking coach. You are a very clever builder! Chris -- (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)