 Trains / 19705
  Re: Looking for pics of "houses under construction"

(...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for pics of "houses under construction"

OOPS! Well now you all know what I've been starring at wow! This (MonLUG)layout is fantastic. So here's a couple shots of my little town, not decorated yet. (URL) for all the pointers, it helped me get right to work. One slight inovation was the (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Looking for pics of "houses under construction"

LOL! :-D Thank you Steve! Your houses looks good BTW! Pierre MonLUG #1 (...) (snip) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)