 Trains / 19683
  Ludmilla BR 232 diesel engine from DB Cargo originally manufactored in russia for GDR

Hi again! After nearly finishing the complete renewing (decorating is not the right word here ;-)) of my dining room I found some time for modelling a new MOC. This BR 232 from the german railway (Deutsche Bahn) was formerly used in the GDR. It was (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ludmilla BR 232 diesel engine from DB Cargo originally manufactored in russia for GDR

I noticed the pictures on brickshelf a few days ago and recoqnised it immidiately; you have got the (special) design of it very well. I think that this one is hardly possible to build 8 (or less) wide, so this makes it reasonable to make it 10 wide, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ludmilla BR 232 diesel engine from DB Cargo originally manufactored in russia for GDR

While I can't say I like those particular diesels, you definitely got the look of them down. The SNOT work on the model as well is awesome and the way you modeled the roof especially is really sweet. I look forward to seeing pics of it with the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ludmilla BR 232 diesel engine from DB Cargo originally manufactored in russia for GDR

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: Hi Dirk! Thanks for sharing the pictures and some info on the prototype here and at 1000steine.de! To be honest, I do not like this creation of yours that much as I did with past designs.... That is basically (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)