 Trains / 19676
    Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars —Brian Stokes
   Thanks Jake, I'll take some close up photos this week and post them. Robert Powell suggested that I do the instructions in MLCad and put them on your site which I'd like to do. I'll begin working on the instructions just as soon as I finish my (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars —Brian Stokes
   Jake, Sorry for the delay in posting these close-up pics of hopper car (taxes, a school field trip to the zoo, and exams kept me busy). Anyway, here they are. (URL) basically built the center beam of the car first and everything else around that. (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)