 Trains / 19663 (-5)
  Re: New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

(...) (snip) (...) Thank you James! Even if many of these features are not really my ideas! ;-) Pierre (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

(...) When you get a chance, can you post some closeup photos, and/or description about how you achieved this effect? Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Q: 4512 and 4511 (was: Re: Box Art for 2003 LEGO Train Products!)

Something that I just noticed is that the 4512 locomotive truly looks like it resembles set 4564's engine. Is this the same engine only different colors and a different removable top? And, 4511 has some strange lights on the front of the engine. The (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Thanks Stefan, I tinkered around with making the wheels larger but then they interfered with the dumping bays. Adding a spring to the wheels also made them look much larger and out of proportion with the rest of the car especially when I pushed the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars

Thanks Larry, I personally like the minifg level shot as well. The pics with cars on tracks were taken at Robert Powell's house so that train poster is the same one seen in his news paper article posted on ILTCO. B. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact