 Trains / 19654
    Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hey, nice work... I like how you managed to get the ribs daintier by going sideways. I think this shot: (URL) is my fave for two reasons.... minifig eye view (looking up a bit) is always a cool angle... AND you've got the train poster in the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 100-Ton Hopper Cars —Brian Stokes
   Thanks Larry, I personally like the minifg level shot as well. The pics with cars on tracks were taken at Robert Powell's house so that train poster is the same one seen in his news paper article posted on ILTCO. B. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)