 Trains / 19642
    Re: 0-4-0 Switcher —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hi Stefan, Thanks for the feedback! I'm having trouble picturing what you're saying about the steps though ... do you have a picture (either LEGO or real-life) of what you're thinking about that I can check out? Thanks again! -s (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 0-4-0 Switcher —Stefan Garcia
   I posted a quick CAD pic to my gallery to show what I'm saying. They should look about the right size on your model. (URL) the "prototype", look at the pilot in this pic: (URL) steps are actually on those little struts, but the pilot on your steamer (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)