 Trains / 19588
    Re: 0-4-0 Switcher —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) That's good to know - I have no problem switching (ha ha) the wheelsets out for the accurate style - once I get some more of the standard train wheels! I'm tapped flush out :( -s (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 0-4-0 Switcher —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Most of your "proto" pics are in fact of that HO model I was referring to, it's been done by many manufacturers over the years... however this one: (URL) believe is something quite different. It's a "fireless" steam engine, if I am not (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)