 Trains / 19543 (-5)
  Re: Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue

(...) Well, maybe not this one. Let's wait and see what the next colour to come along is... ;-) Jason R (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new picture of 2003 trains

(...) The translations not too hot, but if you look at the pictures as well, I guess you can just about understand it. Intereseting to note that the hopper truck has no rear magnet - but that's not the case in this earlier picture: (URL) unusal (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New vehicle with ecologigal drive concept......

(...) I wounder if I could get the cat... Nah! (...) And so did I! What next? Snake-drive? Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hand car

Stefan, Thanks for testing it out for me on the switches...glad to hear it works. Adjusting the levers can be a little tricky...not sure if adjusting would help where you mentioned there was friction or not. I have had several suggestion so far (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new picture of 2003 trains

The Lego designers are getting better and more creative again! Check out the forklifts fenders. They're SNOT chairs. Cool. -Stefan--"easily amused"-G. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact