 Trains / 19541
Re: New vehicle with ecologigal drive concept......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:07:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Hi all,

in an old picture album, I found this very cool and cute vehicle with a new
ecological
drive concept (sorry I have no forther information on this and no idea who has
built it):

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/Test/00000096hamstermotor.jpg

How's that for neat!

I wounder if I could get the cat... Nah!

Maybe this could be our solution for a train, that runs on all kind of track
from 4.5 over 12 to 9V? The end of all incompabilities is near....

Cudos to the unknown master-builder! My friends and me had a good laugh,
when we saw this creation.

And so did I!

What next? Snake-drive?

Best regards,