 Trains / 19523 (-5)
  Re: 4 Wheel rail hand car

Another piece to use would be this.... (URL) 1 x 2 with 10L Rod' (42445) It is available in clear in the recent studio sets....... Thanx, Mark Millere (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC at Curious Kids' Museum in St. Joe

MichLTC had quite the busy weekend. With only 2 days to plan we pulled off our very first museum show. We were very pleased with the result and the Museum was even more so. They definitely want us back and we are looking forward to it. Check out the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !!

  Narrow Gauge Steam Critter in Dark Blue

Okay, another new colour's come along, so I had to build something. I set out to do a hopper wagon, but ended up with this 5-wide narrow-gauge steam engine. And yes, Larry, you're allowed to refer to this one as 'cute' if you must... :-) (URL) even (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4 Wheel rail hand car

<snip> (...) No, only gray UV-joints and axles in different colors. Perhaps you can figure out a way to use this part: (URL) common in clear, a cheap way for the non-Bricklinkers is to buy the mini podracer set in the Star Wars genre. (...) /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  4 Wheel rail hand car

I have placed my version of the old rail hand car on Brickshelf for your viewing pleasure. Like Shawn, I used the NBA Lego man with the leg springs removed. Also, the Lego man who is doing the pumping is mounted on two technic bricks (1x2’s) with 2 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact