 Trains / 19465
    Re: New MOC: Working Handcar! —Joe Meno
   (...) Way cool! (Pretty humorous too) I'm really impressed with the size. You were a little disappointed with the overall size, but for what it does, it's a very clever MOCs. It's also the first one that I've seen that works on a layout using (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MOC: Working Handcar! —Joe Comeau
   (...) <snip> (...) Thanks Joe. Actually, I'm very happy with the size...the first prototype was 15 studs long! The handcar litterally got better each time Shaun and I went "back and forth" with the design. Looking back, it seems that Shaun's (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)