 Trains / 19441
  Re: MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

(...) Mark - This is cool! Matt Gerber and I have talked about doing a maglev LEGO train in one of our many conversations about cool MOCs we'd like to make. You beat us to the punch! Glad you got it to work. When I was younger, I tried making a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC MAGLEV Prototype at BW

Hi Tim, Thanks Tim. Yes, the 2x2 cylinders would probably help with corners, and would generally look cooler anyway. Also Yes dave, we could use some more magnets how many can you spare! I guess that's why real ones use electromagnets! With curves, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)