 Trains / 19318 (-5)
  Re: Train crane MOC

(...) Have you thought about using the technique I used in my all terrain crane for elevating the boom? It provides much finer control than pneumatics, and is easily motorised! It probably also slightly less real-estate. See it at (URL) added (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) Cool. Thanks for the links. I notice that the Star Wars mini MTT comes with four 2x2 45° concave corner slopes in brown! Outstanding! Finally, I can get a few in Cat.A! ;-) Jason J Railton (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 5 things I would like to see from TLC/Lego Direct...

Mark wrote: (...) Hope nobody minds me hijacking the thread... After some serious planning I decided to release a special Santa Fe B-unit, available from my Bricklink shop Brick Piles. It's designed to fit perfectly together with LEGO's A-unit. More (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Train crane MOC

I've completed a rebuild of my site and have posted a crane. I wanted a rail crane and started out by looking at set# 8460. The result is an 8-wide with manual outriggers, a pneumatic assembly to raise and lower the boom, and powered crane assembly (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Great "Train Part" in New Spiderman Set

Yep - this has been discussed before and it does look like it would make a great part for Lego Trains. The best thing is that it is also available in Orange and yellow in the Jack Stone type models; (URL) think I also saw a leaked JS set that had it (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact